We offer many products and services for decorative concrete & flooring needs.
Diamond Polished Concrete | Stamped Concrete | Acid Staining | Epoxy Flooring
Diamond Polished Concrete
Polishing concrete is not just an art, it’s a science and it is one that we at Color Surface have perfected. Long appreciated for its endurance and cost-effectiveness, concrete can now be appreciated for its beauty. To create this exceptional concrete flooring surface, our process begins by hardening or densifying, the concrete. We then grind, hone and polish the floor to highlight its natural beauty.
In addition to its attractiveness, polished concrete has many other benefits:
- Low Maintenance-Polished concrete floors are tightly compacted; this eliminates dusting, reduces staining and cuts out the waxing and stripping.
- Durability- Concrete flooring does not peel or flake. It does not require wax or coatings. Its durability resists wear, saving you money.
- Eco-friendly- Polished concrete
scoresvery high in LEED developments.
- Options- Whether you want a matte-finish, high-gloss or anywhere in between, polished concrete gives you many options for your flooring preferences; including color, aggregate level, and decorative options.
- Cost-efficient- Not only is your initial investment less expensive, but your cost over the life of your is significantly less than alternative flooring options.
- Non-slippery floors
- Long Lifetime & Low Maintenance
- Competetive pricing
- An unlimited variety of appearances
- Beautiful and natural aesthetics
- High Durability and Hygiene
Here are a few benefits of stamped concrete:
- Endurance- Concrete lasts longer, is more durable, withstands almost any environment and resists against traffic and wear.
- Minimal Maintenance- Stamped concrete requires little to no maintenance which adds up to big savings over its lifetime
- Curb appeal- With its beautiful aesthetic value, you can proudly show off your investment or add resale value to your property Your options are endless with the availability of colors, patterns, and performance.
- Competitive Pricing
- Durable formation
- Resembles traditional materials
- A wide array of stamps and colors
- Ideal for patios, driveways, or interior floors
Do you desire a beautiful, unique look for your floor? Whether you own a home that needs a stunning entryway or business with your logo imprinted, acid stained floors are a beautiful alternative to other flooring types.
So what exactly is an acid stain?
What makes acid stain so attractive?
Acid stain gives concrete a mottled, variegated, marble-like look. It creates beautiful colors on concrete, mostly earthy brown tones,
- Durable long lasting surface
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Versatile, indoors or outside
- A unique pattern, every time
- Elegant colors for your floor
- Multiple shades and tones
In construction, an epoxy coating may be used for decorative flooring and high-performance applications in heavy vehicle and foot traffic areas and any area which requires high aesthetics. Epoxy flooring will give you a beautiful floor made to last with little to no maintenance.
How do we do it?
The Color Surface Epoxy surface is made from industrial grade components applied in a three-layer system. Before any surface can be applied, a rigorous treatment of prep work takes place. The concrete must be free of debris of any kind including oil, dirt, sealers, loose concrete and any type of bond breaker. Once the surface is clean, it is then washed in a Muriatic solution in order to etch open the pores of the concrete surface. This process allows the primer to seep into those pores, thus creating the best possible bond between the concrete slab and the epoxy system. When the cleaning is complete, three layers are then applied; primer coat, base (color) coat, then one coat of high-performance polyurethane. The polyurethane gives the system stain resistance as well as helping to maintain its new appearance. Oil, dirt and most common debris can be wiped away with no staining to the surface. Your result? A beautiful floor made to last.
- Hygienic and mess resistant
- Durable and attractive
- Slip resistant for your safety
- Resistant against grime
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Attractive and functional
- Competitive prices
- Durable material
- Easily maintained
- Highly customizable material
- Attractive colors and surfaces
- Great for outdoor kitchens